Sunday, April 10, 2016

Cheer Time

The girls had a cheer competition at UCSB. Annie was very, very excited because it was her first cheer event.
My two beautiful girls.


The boys were not happy about having to come to the competition. I reminded them of all the baseball games the girls have to "suffer" through. In the back of my mind I was also grateful that they were too young to be interested in all the pretty girls. I know that time will only come too soon. 


Annie and I worked on a sign for the competition. On the day of the competition the boys decided they needed to make signs too. It was really cute how hard they worked on theirs. 


Michael


Anthony (he's holding Annie and I's sign)


Jake


The girls are in the middle of the middle rows.


I think they were tired. This is what the drive home looked like. 


It was a great experience and I was glad that we went. 

No comments: