Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Rain, Rain We Love You!

We had some rain for a couple of days. It was so fun for the kids to be able to use their umbrellas and their rain boots. I sent them in the backyard to play and Jake lost his ball to the rat trail, the easement behind our house. We all put on our rain gear and walked over.


Jaileigh and Annie
 
 
 
This is the "rat trail" named because the rats hang out here at night.
 
 
Jakob




 
 
Annie (my camera still needs to be taken in. I was so mad it wasn't working!)

 
 
Anthony
 
 
Marching back.
 
 
This walkway is actually slimey. It always has runoff water in it from the neighborhood sprinklers and drainage. I kept telling the kids to be careful not to slip. I backed up and whooooosh! Landed on my backside! I was soaking wet and freezing cold! So gross!
 
 
Jake
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Michael

No comments: