Saturday, March 7, 2015

Annie Plays BB

I signed Jaileigh up for ballet. I told Annie she could dance or play basketball; she chose basketball. She went to practice on Friday and had so much fun. Come game time on Saturday, she wasn't as happy.

Michael 
 
 
She wasn't happy. I think she was scared.
 
 
She walked by Mike the whole time, holding his hand with a death grip.
 
 
Anthony and Jake
 
 
Jake (5), Anthony (0)
 
Michael passing to Jake
 
 
I'm not sure what happened here. It is a picture of all 4 of my basketball players though.
 
Michael likes to communicate with the other team.
 
 
Annie not leaving Mike's side.
 
She eventually picked her nose and gave herself a bloody nose so she had to be taken out of the game. She never went back in and she has sworn off basketball.

No comments: