Sunday, May 11, 2014

PART II Tea Party

The last day of teacher appreciation also happened to be the day of the Princess Tea Party. After Mrs, Sanchez birthday party at school I raced home and finished setting up for the tea party before all the girls came. These were the pictures that I took.  Not near as beautiful as the ones from Scenes and Creations  that I posted here at Princess Tea Party  but I still think I got a few cute ones.


 
Princess, Shea.
 
Princess Lilly
 
 
Princess Adalia
 
 
Princess Sophia
 
 
My sweet Princess Jaileigh
 
Princess Kennedy
 
 
Princess Madyson
 
 
I had two girls from our church that volunteered to do face painting.
 
 
 
Bubble blowing
 
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
My baby Princess Annie
 
 
 
After the party daddy brought pizza home for dinner.
 
 
The boys were so excited to hear all about the party.

No comments: