Saturday, May 10, 2014

Princess Tea Party

I am jumping ahead of schedule here because I was so excited about these pictures. The Quad Squad doesn't get to celebrate their birthday with their school friends because they have a summer birthday. They also always want to have playdates with everyone in their class so I decided to throw each of them a party. The girls had a Princess Tea party and the boys are having a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Splash party.

One of the girls daddy is a photographer and graciously asked if he could take pictures. He is amazing! If anyone near or around Menifee is looking for a photographer I would suggest Kevin at Scenes and Creations.

The party was so fun! All girls had a BLAST! Mike took the boys to do "Man Stuff". A huge thank you to my husband for all his help and his support, Dede for the cupcakes and extra supplies, Kevin at Scenes and Creations, the mommies and daddy that came and all the princesses!

 


No comments: