Monday, November 24, 2008

THANK YOU

We have had so many things to be thankful for this year. The list goes on and on. I decided I just needed to jump in and get started on a few of our "thankfuls".

The Bloomington Hills 6th Ward threw a block party shower for our babies and my brother quite awhile ago. At the block party a can was passed around and diaper money was raised. We were floored with the amount of money that was raised. Thank you so much. We are so grateful to all of you. Many of you we do not even know. Thank you Thank you Thank you








Our Rancho Cucamonga Ward also threw us a baby shower. This shower was a gift card shower. We have LOVED the gift cards. What a great idea. Again people that we don't even know showed up to the shower to show their support. We are again amazed and so grateful to all of you.

Mikes work, Allergan, had a pass the hat and raised $300 in Babies-R-Us gift cards. Also many individuals have sent us very generous gifts. Thank you again. Again, most of you we do not know.

And for those of you who are bringing and sending gifts we thank you too. I had grand ideas that I would be able to send all of you individual thank you cards but I have since come to my senses and realized I am already overwhelmed with just everyday life. I have a feeling that most of you will understand.

Also a huge thank you to all of our help that comes in daily. Our ward here in Rancho Cucamonga has organized a team of people (men and women) who come in daily to help out. Knowing that someone will be coming that day to help gets us through the tough hours. We also get dinner brought in 3 nights a week. What a relief!

Lastly, thank you to all the friends and family that have traveled long distances to help out. We REALLY appreciate you. Again I am floored by the outpouring amount of support we have received from so many. (When I say "I", I really mean "we" - Mike and I) I am currently working on a blog entry for all of our helpers. I am gathering some great pictures.

Having quadruplets has been the most difficult and challenging occasion of our lives. We wouldn't trade our babies for anything and we can't imagine our lives without them. The only way we are managing this life altering occasion and not going crazy is because we have all of YOU!



I was showing these diapers off and thought it would be interesting for you as well.


The largest diaper is Size 1. The diapers to the left of the Size 1 is the Newborn size. We are still in the Newborns but not for much longer. The middle diaper with the yellow band is a Preemie and the other 2 are the sizes smaller and then there is the cell phone to put things in perspective.









Jaileigh found her thumb. She has been trying so hard to find it and Sunday she finally did. Michael found his on Friday but we haven't caught him on film yet.













And the answers to the last blog are . . . . . . . . . . . .Michael, Anthony, Jakob, and Jaileigh. Thanks for playing. : )

5 comments:

Andria said...

Wow, I love "perspective" pictures. Great post!

Thank YOU for sharing your personal life with total strangers!

Cochran Quads said...

It's so great you have had such great support! Your babies are beautiful!!
Happy Thanksgiving
Hugs from The Cochran Quads!

sharon said...

aw...jaileigh found her thumb already?!?!? i guess she realized she can't get all the attention so had to resort to her lucky thumb! i'm glad to hear that they're all doing great! i posted an entry of you guys on my blog! =) hope you like the pictures! i have tons more i need to give to you!

King Quads said...

Such beautiful babies, I love reading about them. I wish we lived closer so we could get together and have fun with our quad babies!

Alberto, Sara, Allie, and AJ said...

I am just looking through blogs and found yours. What beautiful babies. I have twins and can't even begin to imagine doubling that! Anyway, I was just wondering if you have heard of the podee hands free bottles? You can get them on line or at Babies R Us. They are great because you can feed all your babies at the same time and keep them on the same schedule.