Tuesday, July 24, 2018

On Our Way To Utah

We finally left to Utah! We loaded the truck and the kids and I took off the day before Pioneer Day, July 23 at 4:00 am.


Jake, Anthony, Annie, Michael and Jaileigh


The solar panels that look like a lake.

Jake found his best buddy!


The 24th Annie and Anthony and I went to the Pioneer Day Celebration in Washington.

Fishing for prizes



Michael caught a baby lizard


The house I lived in after I was born. It looks a lot different from when I lived there. It was fun to drive by it. 

The next day we headed up to Brian Head. In the mountains, without cell service and where it was 20 degrees cooler, with people we love. 








A kids and adults playground.


Michael and Jakob


Here comes Pops with the rest of the gang!


Annie and Daddy

No comments: