Saturday, December 2, 2017

Ward Christmas Breakfast

Our Ward had a Christmas Breakfast. The breakfast was delicious! Mike had to work so he missed out on it. Michael wasn't feeling well so we brought Mike's iPad and I let him lay on the couch and watch movies.

The theme was Holidays Around The World. The kids got passports and went on a tour of the "world"/building. Each room had a different country in the world and they got to learn about each countries Christmas traditions.


My adorable girls. 


Learning about Russia


She still has her face-painting on from last night. 

I loved learning about the different countries traditions. It was so interesting. We had Mexico, Russia. America. Samoa. and a small African country that I can't remember the name of. There was a photographer in the room from America that took Santa pictures. I'm so sad because I never got a copy of them and I didn't take any.

No comments: