Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Paint & Sip

For the first time in years, I went out with friends and had fun. I only had 2 phone calls from the girls crying and then they seemed to settle down. It was quite traumatic for them and for me to leave them. 😢 Once they were settled and a little happier I was able to enjoy myself.

There are so many wineries in Temecula and one of their marketing schemes is to offer painting class where you can drink wine. I went with a group that doesn't drink so we just brought in our own food and water. It was great!

This is what we were painting.


This was our first step


Rochelle, Carleen and I


Next step was to outline the head and then trace and paint the hat


Eyes and then nose



Cheeks, mouth and then branches


Carleen



My finished product


We had a group of 12.  We got out own huge table and then a little table for our refreshments. 


The whole group. I love how different they all turned out. 

No comments: