Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silent Night?

Mike went to Chicago for a very short trip last weekend. I had two of my good friends stay with me while he was gone. While he was there he went on a shopping spree, not for us, but for the babies. They came home with all kinds of new clothes. The Santa Hats were part of their new loot. Our friend Heather gave the babies these cute onesies. Thank you Heather!

Jakob was not happy about taking pictures again. Michael is being mellow.


Jakob trying to eat Michael's hat- check out their thighs!

Anthony, Jakob, Michael, and Jaileigh

Trying again for a better shot but no one seems to be too happy about things.
and another . . . . . .


My friend Marci came to visit from Wisconsin. Her husband gave her a ticket to see us for her birthday. She is amazing! She is 20 weeks pregnant and did everything I do and more! Thank you Corey and Marci! We miss you and look forward to your next visit.
While Marci was visiting she learned about Michael's secret weapon. He can pee multiple times in a diaper change. It doesn't matter how careful you are, he will get you. He got her 3 times in one diaper change. By the end of the day on Monday she had been peed on 7 times. When Michael pees he doesn't just pee on you, he pees on his own face, so then you feel even worse.

This is a picture of Marci and Jaileigh. I'm sad I didn't get one of her and Michael.


Here is my first video attempt. Marci actually took this. She is so smart. She taught me how to use our camera to shoot video. Hopefully there will be more for all of you who keep requesting it. This is of Anthony laying on the changing table.


video

6 comments:

nennermommy said...

OOOOOH! So freakin CUTE!!!! I can't waite 2 more days and I will get to experience getting peed on!!!! XOXO

Cochran Quads said...

So precious!!! I love the onesies!!! I have some that say Silent Night, Yeah Right!! You have some beautiful babies!!!

Andria said...

Adorable hats!

Moni Graf said...

HA! Love the onesies and hats! Looks like your babes are getting to a really fun stage where they just get more and more interactive. Can't wait to see what else is in store....especially since you've got the video thing figured out!

Sometimes Blogger takes a long time to upload and can be unpredictable with videos. One True Media is another good site to use. If you ever need any help with it, feel free to email me and I can send you my number. I'd be happy to walk you through it (goodness knows I should be a pro at it by now with my 4).

Love from KS,
Moni

Karmann and Ryan said...

So cute! I love the their outfits! Loved the video hopefully you can get more! Love ya!

Following Him said...

They are so stinkin precious :) Mike did a very good job with the outfits!
~Elyse~