Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Our Primary Nurses got together and gave us a gift that will last forever. The gave us a professional photography sitting with Allison Hays. Today she came over and took pictures. What an amazing lady she is! She is so creative and fun. And the babies behaved. We took some pictures with our little camera to tide us, and you, over until we get the real pictures from Allison. Thank you primaries!!!! We love you and miss you.

As you look at the pictures you will notice that the babies are VERY CHUBBY! We have new weights for Jaileigh, Michael, and Jakob. Amazing how these babies are growing. For those of you who hang out here you will know its all the Frosty Floats I eat. They make the milk very rich!

Anthony- 8 lbs 11 ozs (this is an old weight not up to date)
Michael- 9 lbs 2 ozs
Jaileigh- 7 lbs 14 ozs
Jakob- he is the winner at 9 lbs 8 ozs


MIcHaEL HuSToN- was not happy about taking pictures

JAkOb THoMaS- Very happy baby, fell asleep half way through and we had to wake him for his pictures.

ANtHoNY JoSEpH-Was an angel. Not his grumpy self. He melted hearts.


JaILeIgH AdDIsOn- Tricked everyone into thinking she was an angel. No one would think she was a spoiled little princess.



Michael

Jaileigh
Anthony


Jakob "Chunk"

Jakob- 1st time in his big boy bath. Jaileigh, Jakob, and Michael got their 4 month immunizations and Jaileigh and Michael got their synagis shots on Wednesday- thats 5 shots!!! That night I let them soak in the tub and massaged their legs. They loved it.
Jaileigh

Jakob and Jaileigh in their matching Disney outfits given to us by Kate at San Gorgonio. We finally fit into them!





Jakob and Anthony- Sad moments for Anthony, jakob is happy as normal
Life is entertaining everyday. People ask if it is getting easier and no it is not. I don't think the lack of sleep is too bad because the babies are so precious. I try to treasure every moment with them. I tell people to hold them as much as possible because I feel bad for the things they went through. Today I was looking back at pictures from when they were in the hospital and I was amazed. Amazed at what we have all gone through and amazed at how well the babies are doing. We believe in miracles!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious is right!!!!! I can't get over how big they are getting!!! Ya'll are blessed beyond measure!!!! Praying you start getting sleep soon....Have a great weekend!

nennermommy said...

Ok I am so excited to come and hold there little chubby bodies!!!!! Those pictures are so cute!!!! LOVE YA!!!

Midwest Mommy said...

I can't wait to see the pics. The preview looks promising!
They are amazing little miracles!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh they are so cute!! Can't believe how they are filling out. This is Kami's Mom in Phoenix,she is 29wks on Tues with ggbg quads. I have read you blog since right before you had them. We are so encouraged by all the pics we see of the babies. Kami is still at home on very strict bedrest, but she is home. Have a great Holiday with the babies
Linda
www.azcrisanti.blogspot.com

Karmann and Ryan said...

I loved your thoughts! I cant imagine it being easy but I can imagine it being totally worth it!!! We wanted to stop by but I thought you would probably be swamped with family and thought we would try at another time. We are going to be back in a few months and definitly want to come by then! Thanks for the sweet words, we sure miss you guys! I love the pictures and cant wait to see if you guys do a XMAS card!

Misty said...

THey are just so goregous! Wishing ya'll a very Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays!
Misty

Following Him said...

Precious little DeMaria quads!!!! I can not believe they are getting so big. What little cuties!!!
Merry Christmas,
~Elyse~

Andria said...

So precious! I love sleeping baby pictures! Can't wait to see the final version of pictures! How fun!

Jodi said...

Hi :) I'm a lurker, think I've only commented just a couple of times but follow your blog. Your babies are absolutely ADORABLE! These new Christmas pictures are amazing! I also have a question, it looks like our baby is coming a little early - - I like some of your verbage about prevention of RSV and I'm wondering if you would mind if I posted it on my blog in the future if he does come early? I won't link it to your blog or anything, just would like to use some of your phrases. I know you're incredibly busy - so if you would NOT like me to, please send me an email. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume its okay. I can imagine you have NO time at all! :)

Thanks! Jodi

sharon said...

I love that last picture of jakob & anthony. anthony REALLY REALLY looks sad. jakob's like "what's up ladies?"