Really cool spider web.
Bones
A femur
Vertebrate
Coyote Scat
My little hikers. Jaileigh decided to stay home with her dad.
A skull. Possibly a rat or gopher. It had two large front teeth for digging.
Our first tarantula
A tarantula burrow
Anthony was the only one brave enough to hold it.
It really liked Anthony's hair. It was either like a nest or like another furry spider.
I had to get it out of his hair and it got mad at me. It bit my hand. It was like a bee sting and even bled a little. For the next week my hand was really, really sore but I didn't have any swelling, bruising or marks.
The 2nd one.
3rd one.
Jake and I didn't see the 4th one. Just the other kids because they ran off.
Jake swears there is a spider skeleton in this picture so this counted as #5 for him. hahhaha
No comments:
Post a Comment