I'm always very hesitant about birthday parties. I'm never sure what to give or buy for a gift or how much I'm supposed to spend. I try to always have an out or something else going on unless it's really close friends. This party the two brothers at school hounded my to come to with ALL my kids. I really like the two boys so I couldn't say no. My kids aren't even really friends wtih the kids other than school acquaintances. They had a blast though! The theme was to wear your favorite jersey. The kids played baseball with a soft ball and used their arms as bats. The ambulance visited and then the firetruck visited. They got to climb all over the firetruck, touch everything, push buttons, talk to each other, they had a ball!
Anthony
Jaileigh
Jakob and Anthony
Michael
Anthony and Annie
Jaileigh trying the hat on
Jake
Group photo
The mom sent me pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment