Monday, November 5, 2018

Aces Baseball

This fall season of baseball I didn't take very many pictures of all of the boys baseball team. Michael broke his arm and the season was a rough one. It's amazing how losing one leader on the team can affect them so much. Even though he showed up to all practices and games it just wasn't the same as having that little bulldog on the field. This game I got a few pictures so I posted all of them even if they were bad. This was one of the first games Michael was allowed to play in again.



Jakob


Michael catching


Anthony in center field


This kid was a monster, especially next to Michael


Jake


Mike got ejected from the game. bhahahahah. The umpire made him sit in the parking lot.


Anthony


Our neighbor Collin. He loves playing with the girls.


Jakey doodle

No comments: