Sunday, April 8, 2018

Las Vegas Strip

The flash card on my camera went bad so the rest of the pictures are from my phone. Thank goodness for taking back up phone pictures! I am sad because I did lose a bunch of really cute pictures from the Shark Tank pool and the strip, also the girls took pictures with a showgirl that we had to pay for! It was a "suggested" $20 tip per girl so $40. I only had $5 so the girls weren't too happy with Mike and I. I wouldn't have paid $40 anyway! I wouldn't have taken a picture if I knew I had to pay either.


We took the kids to the strip one night. Oh my! What an experience. .They decided it wasn't that great and weren't interested in ever going back!

We did meet Joe at his job and ate some delicious fish tacos! It was fun to hang out with him for awhile.


In front of the Bellagio watershow


We took pictures on all of the escalators as we were riding them.

No comments: