We went down for another rock collecting trip. Jake is a beast! He helped me carry and collect a ton of rocks. I was smart this time and brought the wagon. All the kids had to help push it but when Jake pushed, or didn't push, I could definitely tell.
Digging under the lifeguard stand.
Jake
Michael
Antman
Annie
Anthony going out to catch some waves.
Michael with his bat and ball.
I see a little head poking out!
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.
Now there's two!
Jaileigh
The waves were great! There was a huge club or surf club that came in at high tide. It was really neat to see.
I told Michael if he didn't get in the water before we left that I was going to throw him in as far as I could throw him. He immediately got in! He would rather it was on his terms than mine.
They would throw or hit the ball in the waves and then chase it. Sometimes it would take them several minutes to find it. A couple of times they thought they had lost it for sure.
It's the rare moments like these that make all the crazy and wild times worth it.
My little seal. He just lays in the sand and lets the wave go over him. He loves the ocean.
My free spirit, flying from thing to thing.
He tried the water and loved it. He didn't even get eaten by a shark or stung by a sting ray!
Jaileigh Bug
"Look Mom, I'm on the titanic!"
The tide was coming in and filling the holes. It was like having mini pools all around.
We left with a car full of rocks, ate somewhere fabulous and slept the rest of the way home.

No comments:
Post a Comment