Anthony Jaileigh Jakob Jakob Michael Michael Jaileigh Jakob Jaileigh Anthony, Jaileigh, Jakob, and Michael Anthony, Jaileigh, Michael, and Jakob Anthony Michael The Boys Checking out the tree
I love them all!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! THEY ARE SUCH BLESSINGS!!!!!! Congrats on the check up and doing so well!!! They are TRULY amazing!!! Love and miss you!!!
I love the painted piggies! Beautiful pictures, as always. Christmas is going to be so fun. I love how you guys are always having so much fun together.
omg!! it's been forever! glad to see that the babies are so healthy and strong! =) they are getting so big in so little time! i absolutely love the pictures! and yes, i agree, jakob's is my favorite picture!!! he's such a womanizer!!!
OMG I love the new pictures, and boy how I miss those babies. I feel like they have grown up so much since the last time I saw them. I miss you all so much! Take care and give hugs!
11 comments:
CUTE!!! I want to squeeze them!
They are absolutely adorable!!!! I wish I could've seen them while you were here in St. George, maybe next time.
Absolutely precious!!!!
They Are Adorable. I love the facial Expressions on Jaileigh.
Mom2AnAngel
Adorable, all of them.
bjs
Nany
I love them all!!!! SO CUTE!!!!! THEY ARE SUCH BLESSINGS!!!!!! Congrats on the check up and doing so well!!! They are TRULY amazing!!! Love and miss you!!!
I love the painted piggies! Beautiful pictures, as always. Christmas is going to be so fun. I love how you guys are always having so much fun together.
omg!! it's been forever! glad to see that the babies are so healthy and strong! =) they are getting so big in so little time! i absolutely love the pictures! and yes, i agree, jakob's is my favorite picture!!! he's such a womanizer!!!
Amber the Christmas pictures are so adorable, the babies are getting so big! btw you look great!
OMG I love the new pictures, and boy how I miss those babies. I feel like they have grown up so much since the last time I saw them. I miss you all so much! Take care and give hugs!
So adorably precious!!! Scrumptious babies, beautiful family! Enjoy your trip to UT and don't freeze! XOXO
Post a Comment