Monday, June 18, 2018

Utah Baptism Trip

We went to Grandma and Pops for Annie's baptism. We had so much fun there and did so much fun!

Grandma took us to see the new Incredibles movie. 




After the movie we went to Sportsman's Warehouse. A favorite place of everyone!


We swam at Grandma Kolleen's pool


We went to the the Children's Museum


We had a little BBQ after Annie's baptism and Grandpa opened his Father's Day presents. 


WE made him a archaeology dig like he made all the kids. Inside we hid little treasures and 5 gift cards to Lowes. I think he liked it. 


Michael watching his Cubbies


Playing baseball


Sweet Annie Lou



Pops liked his Father's Day Present from Grandma



On our way home we had to stop at Peggy Sue's Diner in Yermo. This is in the girls bathroom. The girls always get a kick out of it.


Too tired to get out of the car.


Yes I was on empty! Barely made it to the gas station. I don't know why I forgot to fill up before I came home.

No comments: