Afterwards we went to Walmart to get Jaileigh and Annie's fake nails that they earned for good behavior.
This kid! He wore his swimsuit for 4.5 days in a row before he decided it was time to change it.
Mike jumping the fence with the girls. I can't remember why but it was sure funny.
Mike got this bull for Father's Day from Jaileigh. Not sure if he really enjoys it but the kids sure do.
Jaileigh and her fake nails
Jake got Player of the Game from the Umpire for his walk off win. He was so excited because his dad never acknowledges individuals.
Reading away.
Grandma enjoying the swing
Mike's Father's Day present from Grandma and Pops
My camera fell out of the car and the UV protector broke. I couldn't get it off. I called my friend Kevin and he got it off with a special tool. Thank goodness it saved my camera lens!
Michael cooking his eggs
Goofy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment