Friday, March 2, 2018

Read Across America

Dr Seuss birthday and Read Across America are my favorite week of the whole school year. It is also so stressful because the kids always decide last minute that they want to dress up. I always have to stay up all night getting costumes together, one day they will appreciate this I hope.

Annie wanted to be Thing 5 but I messed up. It was too late for me to think straight. 


Annie and her cute friends


Jaileigh and her friend


Our old principal came to visit.

Here comes the cat!


Thing 1 and Thing 2

Trying to find the correct hat


Not this hat either

Mrs Duarte was our special guest, back from retirement just for this day. 


Not this hat either

There's the right hat!


Michael's teacher, Mr Friedrichs


The cat is Anthony's teacher, Mr Williams


All the classes read with older classes. Annie reading with a 5th grader

Waiting for the 1st graders to put on their parade.



Annie's friends


Can and his things, leading the way

This is the cat's last year before retirement. I am so sad to see him leaving. All the good ones are leaving. 


The gang with Jake's teacher, Mrs Marjanovic

She loves Jake! He loves her too and says she is the best teacher!

Annie with one of her teachers. Mrs Claeys!


Anthony and his teacher, Mr Williams (the Cat)

No comments: