Monday, March 5, 2018

Camping Trip

We weren't looking but by some miracle we are the new owners of a newer, nicer 5th wheel. It was a little about being in the right place at the right time. I ran into our friends the Duartes who were trying to sell their 5th wheel. I talked to them and told them I'd let Mike know because he's quite the salesman. He immediately jumped on it and a few days later we were the proud owners of the 5th wheel. The Duartes were relieved and our kids were so. so excited! We took it out that weekend. We couldn't get into Wilderness Lakes so we went to another local place, Lake Skinner.

Coyote on the road at Lake Skinner.


Michael


Jaileigh


Anthony


Annie

Jake


Jaileigh and Michael

Collecting cool rocks


The new trailer


One of my favorite things is the fireplace, it really works!


Full size fridge!
We feel so lucky and blessed to have had this fall in our laps!

No comments: