The girls signed up for lyrical dance. The recital was on a Saturday. They held two recitals one at 1:00 and one at 4:00. Of course the girls were in different recital times. {sigh} We were supposed to buy tickets to both recitals but it was sooooo expensive. I bought one ticket for each recital and we decided Mike could take the ticket because I always take them to dance and see them perform each week. The rest of us waited in the lobby. I was actually able to sneak in the back during their performances and watch, then snuck back out to watch the boys in the lobby. It wasn't too bad of a situation and I was glad I didn't have to waste money on the boys tickets. They would have complained the whole time anyway.
Keeping entertained playing chess.
Jaileigh is ready for her recital. Waiting for Annie's to get over.
Annie
The two girls
Jaileigh
Anthony wanted in the picture too.
Sassy young lady
Between recitals we went to wienerschnitzel and got ice cream.
Jake
Annie
Jaileigh and I
Michael
Anthony
Jaileigh with her curlers still in
Annie danced to Hallelujah and Jaileighs was Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment