Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cookies, Muffins, Christmas Crack

The kids and I had so much fun over Christmas Break. We tried to plan something to do each day so that we didn't waste anytime. Wednesday was our baking day. I baked all day long. The kids rotated helping and watching Christmas Shows and playing games.



Anthony and Michael {surprise} helped make the Chocolate Clove Cookies
In fact, I think the did it all themselves with very little supervision from mom.


Annie making lists for me


They rolled the balls and lined the cookie sheets


Annie was making her own advent countdown to Christmas

Jaileigh decided she wanted to do it too


Another amazing find from the thrift store, 2 etch a sketches for $1.50
Michael was spelling words with it. He was having a blast. 


Jake decided to make a gingerbread house while I was baking.


Anthony and Michael's cookies. yummy!


We made Grandma Mitzi's layer cookies


Grandma Mitzi's protein muffins


Mrs Fields Cookies

Sugar cookies

Clove cookies with frosting drizzled


We put them on plates and handed them out to neighbors and friends. 
I didn;t get a picture of the Christmas Crack by itself. It's on the plate though. Yummy, yummy!


Laundry in the family room! The house was a mess all break.


Michael entertaining himself with bingo markers. He is such a goof when he lets it out, otherwise he is such an old man. 










No comments: