Monday, November 6, 2017

My Birthday

This year I turned the big 4-0- It was such a great birthday! I was supposed to work and I called in sick and all the kids stayed home with me. Mike always gets the best presents and spoils me rotten! We ate cake for breakfast, jumped on the trampoline, made cinnamon rolls and shared with our friends and neighbors, ate delicious smoked ribs for dinner. I really enjoyed spending the day with my family. I tried to absorb all the love and hugs because I know they will be too cool for mom one of these days.

My morning breakfast cake. 


Oh my goodness! The best birthday presents ever!


Singing and helping me blow out the candles.


Jaileigh


Annie


They talked me into jumping with them. We jumped for about an hour! It was such a work out. 


Anthony hitting balls.


Grandma's secret cinnamon roll recipe! So yummy!


Jake


Michael


Annie


Anthony


Jaileigh




Another present?
{It was Jaileigh}


and another present. . . .


Jake and I


All my little presents, Jaileigh is wrapped up still.


Modeling for me. 


Mike getting the smoker ready


Selfies with their old mom.


My neighbors gave these crazy chicken boots to me. I love them!

It was a fantabulous day! Thank you to my sweet family for hanging out with me!

No comments: