Friday, November 17, 2017

Crazy Hair;Don't Care

My kids have crazy hair and love it.


Anthony's hair is a birds nest most days

Anthony and and Jake


He has the prettiest eyes!


He does too!


Someone locked the keys in dads car. I think it was Michael. I was the one that left them there so I guess it was my fault.


The locksmith was very entertained by the 5 monkeys that were trying to learn his trade so they could replicate it in the future.


Sweet Jaileigh in her new dress. Waiting for dad so she could show him.


Birds nest boy


The kids all got rings from the Veterans Day Tournament


Jake

Jaileigh


Michael


Anthony


Take a look at this beautiful back yard because soon it will be no more sniff, sniff.


When I work I try to take one or more of the kids to lunch with me. Today was Annie's day. She picked Taco Bell and it was disgusting! She was happy though.

No comments: