Michael
Jakob
Annie
Jaileigh
Anthony
Jaileigh again.
Mike left about 30 minutes before I did. He drove home his car and was going to stop on the way to pick some things up for Easter. I made sure he had his phone and his wallet and sent him off. Little did I know, he had grabbed my back pack that had my phone and wallet in it. I was very nervous because I really didn't know how to get home. I always use the navigation app on my phone and don't ever pay attention plus I wasn't sure I had enough gas to make it home. I pulled over in Jamul and said a prayer that I would know what to do. I felt like I just needed to try to remember the correct freeways. I made it home! There isn't ANY gas left in the RV but it is home! As I was driving I counted the freeways I had to change on, there was the 94, 125, 8, 15, 215. 5 isn't too bad considering we live in California but still, I think I did a pretty darn good job!!
We were at Pio Pico April 11-19th.
No comments:
Post a Comment