Friday, December 21, 2018

North Pole Experience

We had the best experience at the North Pole Experience in Flagstaff Arizona. I always wanted to go to the Polar Express but then I found this experience. I was really worried the kids were getting too old. They were so excited in the months before we went and then the excitement continued when we got there.

Here is our journey through the weather app. I used it to show what cities we were driving through.




This was an interesting city. 



Our elves made their way onto our trip somehow. There was one in Mike's car and one in mine. 





My little group with the back stuffed full of Christmas items!



Mike in front of us.


SNOW





We reached our first destination. the hotel in Flagstaff.











Riding the bus to the North Pole. We had to drive through a portal to get there.



Cool foot rests.
















The back of the suburban



We stayed in Flagstaff one night and then headed to Park City the next morning.

No comments: