The kids really wanted to go get ice cream. I'd promised them for a long time that we could go get some and today was the day. We were getting ready to go when I remembered that I'd also promised someone else I'd take care of their yard work. I was going to find someone to clear the weeds out of their yard, except I couldn't find anyone. The kids being the good sports they are came with me and we cleaned up the backyard. It was horrible! There were so many weeds, there was a broken patio table and glass everywhere. We were working a couple of hours to get it looking this good. The garbage cans were overflowing and we didn't have anymore room for the last of the tumbleweeds. I was so proud of the kids and all their hardwork though! It was not easy and we were all tired and injured by the end. Ice cream waited for another day but it was so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment