Being little means you can squeeze into small places.
Being short stinks sometimes! She was jumping as high as she could and still couldn't see.
Anthony, Michael and Annie
Jake went off on his own to try to get a better view.
A lady got a ball and gave it to Jaileigh. She was so happy!
Jake and Michael
Mike
Anthony, Annie and Jaileigh
1st pitch being thrown by someone famous
Annie and Anthony
Mike and Michael
It was so beautiful!
I don't know why she wore this hat, but she kept it on the whole night.
Mike, Jaileigh and Jake
Jake
Our baseball friends came to hang out with us too.
Jake, Kaiden, Anthony
Michael
Silly boys!
It was packed!
My cutie pie
We tried to get our pictures on the Jumbo-Tron with the hashtag #WBCSD2017 but we never got on.
so here are our pictures!
Mike and I
Annie, Michael and I
The boys
No comments:
Post a Comment