Jaileigh and Annie LOVE the red lipsticks that Grandma gave them.
A couple of afternoons we cooked our lunch on the back patio- hotdogs!
Jake had a bad night. I put him in the shower and we stayed up and watched TV for an hour or so.
Going to a doctor appointment. I love that they are holding hands.
Anthony and Annie
Jake at his blood draw. It was terrible! I have a really hard time taking my kids to get blood drawn. I think it comes from being in the NICU with them. I hate it! It took me a year before I finally took Jake in for his allergy testing. It was just as bad as I thought it would be too!
She missed his vein but said he was dehydrated. I thought he might be so I had brought a bottle of water just in case. Jake drank the bottle and she came back in 30 minutes later and tried his hand. She got the blood but it was torture!
I took Jake for a prize after. He picked out a fart gun. Thanks a lot Despicable Me 2!
He asked if he could have his blood taken again so he could pick out another toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment