We did smores everyday. The weather was perfect for a little late afternoon fire. I love smores!
Jaileigh
Annie
Jakob
Anthony
Michael
Seafood!
Michael
Sill girl.
Beautiful blue eyes.
Jaileigh wanted to take silly pictures.
Daddy
Annie and I
Silly Annie
Jaileigh and I complements of Annie
Daddy playing catch with Jake
Jakob
Daddy
A late night hike looking for frogs and toads and owls.
Jaileigh found a huge stick that she carried the last half of the hike.
Annie posing.
I had to take a group photo.
One last ride before we go.
Jakob and Anthony
Anthony
Here goes Jakob.
We got home and Mike sold the RV!
He either had a really horrible trip and decided he was done camping or he had a really fun trip and decided we needed A BIGGER RV. It was sad to see it go, especially after the hard work we did on the interior remodel. The kids and I got home from a lunch date and the RV was gone! Definitely a sad day at the DeMaria house!
No comments:
Post a Comment