Ocotillo Wells is a desert! Sand, sand, sand, dirt, sand. My kids were filthy! I was filthy. It was so windy the first night I thought our RV roof was going to fly off! It was pretty exciting! The kids loved it and so did I!
Anthony has some big dreams!
Dad's helmet, EJ's bike.
Michael
Annie
Jaileigh
Annie
Jake
Anthony
Michael
Jakob
Anthony
Each night we had campfires and made smores.
Jake
Anthony and Michael
Jaileigh with a mouthful of s'more.
Annie
Jake was quite entertaining our last night there.
We had so much fun but oh my goodness it is also so stressful! We had 8 little kids running around a driving ATV's and dirt bikes. Very stressful! There were a few times I just parked them because I was done! I think they had fun despite the grouchy mom sharing her fears at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment