For all of you loyal followers we are still here. The babies and I are on vacation in Sunny (not too sunny this time of year) St. George, UT visiting my parents. My computer went on the fritz and I have been too busy with the babies to figure it out. Dell Computer did send someone out and they replaced everything but the harddrive. They think it is a software problem so we have it in the shop today.
SOOOOOO we have not abandoned you and we are not mad at you . . . . . Hopefully by Monday I will have a working computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel for you without a computer. Glad you are getting everything worked out.
How wonderful that you and the babies are getting a break away to visit your parents. I know they are so happy to see you all.
Take care and hope you all have a great time and safe trip home.
Thanks for the update! I was worried the precious Angels were sick!!
Good to know you are still fine. HOw long are you in St. George? I wish I knew then I would have come down this weekend. Let me know when you'll be in St. George and I'll come down. Take care.
Hayley
If you need any help with anything while you are in St. George let me know. I would love to see your adorable babies and help in any way I can.
Post a Comment