Sunday, March 12, 2017

Wedding Bells!

My sister and her new hubby got married March 11 in St George in the St George LDS Temple.

Annie, Jaileigh, Michael, Anthony and Jakob


Jake with the cousins


Grandma Kolleen with Annie and Jaileigh


Jake


Anthony and Major


The bridesmaids, Mikala, Genna and Katie, and 2 of the flower girls, Jaileigh and Annie

Jake and Michael


Michael and Major

Michael


The parents of the bride and groom


Annie


Major


Annie and Jaileigh


I couldn't edit this picture because I love a few things about it. Annie watching in awe. Secondly, my aunt Brenda and uncle Emory. I think this was the only picture I got of them together.
This is the sibling picture, Edwards and 3/6 siblings and Rori, Andy and I.


The flower girls- Edwards 2 nieces and my Annie and Jaileigh


The little boys that weren't really anything in the wedding other than adorable.
Legend, Major and Maze   {wanting put down by his brother}, my 3 boys, Anthony, Michael and Jakob


I found the matching suspenders and bow ties on Amazon. So cute!


Edwards family, the moms side.


Edwards family, his dads side.


The grooms men, bridesmaids, best man and matron of honor.
I only know the girls. Top to bottom is Mikala, Katie, Genna and myself.


with the cute flower girls.


Groomsmen with the little boys.

These two are so beautiful together!

My mom and her niece, Sunny.


Brenda and her daughter, Sunny

3 generations- Brenda, Sunny and her daughter, Emily


My mom, her sister Brenda and Sunny

These two are so silly!


My cousin Emily with my girls


I love this picture!


Climbing on the temple grounds is a no-no!
Jake

Anthony

Jake


Michael


Anthony



I love these beautiful kids!

No comments: