Friday, March 24, 2017

Go Cubs Go- Fall Photos

I haven't shared these amazing photos yet. The amazing and talented Allie Hays took these for us. I was so busy in the fall that I never had time to plan out outfits or to figure out pictures for our family. I had a happy moment when I just decided we would wear our cubs jerseys for our pictures. It cut so much stress out of my life. For some reason I always stress about coordinating outfits. 2016 was a great baseball year for our family and for the Chicago Cubs! The pictures were just the final touch to this year. We will always remember 2016 as the year of the CUBS, at our house and in Chicago.

My little Annie Grace


Jakob Thomas


Anthony Joseph


My beautiful Jaileigh Addison


Michael Huston


These next two are the same picture.

I love these goofy kids!


Anthony, Michael, Jaileigh, Jakob and Annie


Flying the "W"


The kids did this all by themselves. Then they yelled at Allie to take their picture.

Jaileigh


Jake


Michael


Anthony


Annie


I love this picture of her!


Jaileigh


Michael



Jakob


My little Ant-man

They are so beautiful!


All of their personalities are showing here.

❤❤


After the session was over they had to play a little catch. Allie is so awesome! She hangs out and captures all of the little extra moments and sends them to us.

No comments: