Saturday, October 29, 2016

Character Dress Up & Parade

The kids school held a "Book Character Dress Up Day". Nightmare for a mom of 5! It was a brutal end to a long week. Friday morning I was still trying to sew costumes and find costumes for the other littles. I was still working at a different school and my dress up day was wear red! I was relieved mine was an easy one.

Jakob and Anthony were Michael Jordan from the book "Dream Big", Michael was A Cubs baseball player from the book "The Wrigley Curse", Jaileigh was the mouse from "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie", and Annie was Fern from "Charlottes Web".

Jaileigh


Annie


Anthony


Jakob


Michael

Since I was working Mike got to volunteer in Annie's class and then he got to watch the parade. He had specific directions to take a lot of pictures. He did a great job! Our friends' the Lee's also took quite a few pictures. I was so grateful to them as well.

The whole school photo courtesy of Kevin!

Michael


Annie


Jaileigh


Anthony

Jakob


Jaieligh and her friend, Katie

My 3 musketeers.


This is so sweet!

Sweet Annie.


Jaileigh


This is Annie's class


No comments: