Monday, February 29, 2016

Giant Play Group

Some days mom and dad both have to work and great friends agree to take over the chaos. We are so grateful for our friends! One day, I was already committed to a teacher that had specifically requested that I sub and then Mike's boss called and said they were working together. Last minute our friends Karen and Kevin stepped in and agreed to take all 5 of our kids. Of course they all had a blast! When I went to pick them up Annie, Anthony, and Jakob told me they were going to live with their friends now. I was very happy when they decided to come home with me. Anthony was worried he would have to eat cheese at his new house. He does not like cheese!



Annie gets to go over quite a bit. It makes the other kids quite jealous!
Annie and her best friend, Matthew.

No comments: