Sunday, July 19, 2015

Glued To The Couch

For almost a week after our trip to Utah I sat on the couch in a comatose state. We made it to doctor appointments only and scrounged food out of the pantry, freezer and bottom of the fridge. Our suitcases sat in our guest bedroom, the laundry sat on the floor in the laundry room and we did nothing but watch movies and eat lots of popcorn. We had a blast!


Jaileigh and Annie LOVE the red lipsticks that Grandma gave them.
 
 
 
A couple of afternoons we cooked our lunch on the back patio- hotdogs!
 
 
 
Jake had a bad night. I put him in the shower and we stayed up and watched TV for an hour or so.
 
 
Going to a doctor appointment. I love that they are holding hands.
Anthony and Annie
 
 
Jake at his blood draw. It was terrible! I have a really hard time taking my kids to get blood drawn. I think it comes from being in the NICU with them. I hate it! It took me a year before I finally took Jake in for his allergy testing. It was just as bad as I thought it would be too!
 
She missed his vein but said he was dehydrated. I thought he might be so I had brought a bottle of water just in case. Jake drank the bottle and she came back in 30 minutes later and tried his hand. She got the blood but it was torture!
 
I took Jake for a prize after. He picked out a fart gun. Thanks a lot Despicable Me 2!
He asked if he could have his blood taken again so he could pick out another toy.

No comments: