Thursday, June 25, 2015

Loving Las Vegas

Daddy had to go back to work early Monday morning. So, it was just the kids and I to be silly!

Our neighbors gave us a full bottle of Root Beer so I let the kids drink it with dinner. The only one that like it was Anthony and that is only because he likes everything that is naughty.
 
 
Playing dress up with my clothes.
 
 
Michael is so funny!
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Jakob
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Michael
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
We went to the strip for a visit. This is the glass elevator at New York, New York
 
 
These 2 pictures cost me $5 and the guy was mad that was all I gave him. He and Iron man work for tips and wanted a bigger tip for having their picture taken.
 
 
 
The Twizzler Stature of Liberty
 
 
Playing in the arcade at Excalibur.
 
 
 
Michael wanted a picture taken here.
 
 
We bought sunglasses in the New York New York.
 
and ate Nathans Hot Dogs.
 
 
We stopped by the Bass Pro Shop again just to see if the mermaids were there. The kids picked out new recliners for Grandpa Pops.
 
 
 
A quick game of checkers.
 
 
Raccoon hat!
 
 
 
Watching the archery range. They really wanted to try it out.
 
Just a little warm.
 
 
 
Joe gets us in at the JW Marriott Swimming Pool. We LOVE it there!

 
Michael
 
 
The girls.
 
 
Jakob
 
 
My two babies.

 
 
Joe is a great backrest.
 
 
 
Funny face!
 
 
Practicing for her recital.
 
 
After that LONG day the kids all but fell asleep at dinner.
 
 
They ate so much food I thought they were going to POP!
 
 
Poor Jake
 
 
Michael was miserably tired.
 
 
Annie
 
Cute selfie of Jaileigh
Our last day swimming in Vegas. They met a new friend, Louis.
 
He and Anthony were playing a game. He would push Anthony in the pool, he would help Anthony out of the pool and then Anthony would push him in the pool. Anthony tried to help Louis out of the pool too but he said, "I'm too big for you, I weigh 81 pounds!" Anthony came running over to me to ask how much he weighed. I laughed and told him he weighed 51 pounds with all of his clothes and shoes on. He ran back to Louis and said, "I weigh 51 pounds so I can help you out!"
 
 
Joe fed us our last dinner at the buffet. The kids ran to get him in the Sports Book. They all wanted to stay to watch the games on all the TVs.
 
 
We checked out early Thursday morning so that we could make it back in time for Jaileigh's practice rehearsal. We had a big surprise too! Joe came home with us. It was so nice to have him come with us! 
 
 
 

No comments: