Friday, May 15, 2015

QuadsX2+1

One of my good friends came down with her family for a visit. We met them one day after school, at the beach. It was so fun to hang out with her and her kids. This is my friend that has quads. We were friends way before I even had quads. Crazy story!


The kids have missed the beach so much! I am so glad that it is almost summer!

Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jaileigh and I
It was cold!
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jakob and Michael building sand castles.
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
We went to Michelle's hotel pool and swam for awhile.
 
 
Then we walked a mile to Denny's. This cool tree was on our way.
 
Two sets of quads plus Annie.
 
 
My girls adore Amanda!
 
 
Michael
 
 
Jakob
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Walking back.
 
 
 
We went to visit some cousins of our friends. This was a magic show that entertained them for awhile.
 
 
Playing with Amanda.
 
 
We stopped at the beach again to take a picture of us.
 
 
My wild hooligans.
 
 
A lady offered to take our picture.
 
 
Then she made us do silly faces.
 
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jaileigh's face is what happened the next 20 minutes- sadness from everyone.
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Michael
 
 
I had a picture of Jake but it must have been deleted. He cried and sobbed when we left. I probably stood and held him in the parking lot for 10 minutes. My arms were killing me!

No comments: