Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Especially to my mom, she is the best mother and now the best grandma to my babies! She is the most unselfish, caring, compassionate person I know! If only I can grow up to be a fraction of what she is, I will be happy! Love You Mom!

My mom when her baby was still a baby, Rori. 




When I was a baby.
 
 
And with one of her grandbabies, Izaak
 
 
Mike cooked breakfast- crepes with nutella, strawberries and whipped cream on top.
 
 
Jaileigh and I at church.





For Mother's Day we went to church, came home, napped, and then had some friends over for dinner. Our neighbor Susie, who's husband was out of town, Leah and her kids (husband is deployed), and Dede. It was a lot of fun. Mike was the only rooster in the hen house but he survived. He cooked delicious ribs on the smoker!

Kids putting on a music show for us.  
 
 
 
She's a ham!
 
 
 
Michael doing his hair.
 
 
 
Art time.
 
 
With all my babies! I love them so!

No comments: