Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Anndalyn Grace!

Happy 5th Birthday Anndalyn Grace!

Her last night as a 4 year old. Look at all the attitude!



 
She picked her cake out at Albertsons, she didn't want me to make it. I picked it up on my way home from the gym. I sat in on the counter and when I turned around, she'd stuck the horse on it. I guess she still likes horses.
 
She blew
 
and blew
 
and blew
and daddy finally had to help her blow them out.
 
 
Trying on her 3D goggles that came with the pool Jake gave her.
 
A couple of months ago I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday. I said she could go to Disneyland, Lego land, the zoo, the beach, camping, anywhere she wanted to go. She immediately said, "Las Vegas!" Little sinker. They had so much fun in Las Vegas after Labor Day last year that they want to go back all the time!
 
We called our favorite Uncle Joe and asked him for a special birthday present for little Annie, a fabulous stay in a hotel.
 
So off to Vegas we went after eating cake and loading the car!
 
 
She insisted on wearing her graduation hat.
 
 
She knows exactly where she is going.



Little Miss Independent
 
 
Michael
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Swimming was first on the list of to dos.



Then we went to the Seafood buffet. The kids ate so much seafood that I thought they were going to be sick. Mussels, Oysters, Crabs, fish. plates and plates and plates of it.




 
Joe hung out with us all day. It was a happy day for little Annie!
 
 
more tomorrow!
 

No comments: