Monday, April 13, 2015

Annie's Kindergarten Check Up

Annie had her kindergarten physical. We went to our favorite doctor, Dr Ambrose, in Rancho Cucamonga. She is completely healthy and totally ready for kindergarten. Every check up I take the kids to Dr. Ambrose asks if the kids are in public or private school. I so want to laugh at him, as if we could afford private school for 5! As much as I would love to put them in private school it will never happen. Annie was NOT happy with the ending to her doctor visit. She had to have her iron tested (finger prick) and TB test and her last 4 shots to get her up to date with her immunizations. I do a delayed schedule with my kids and didn't realize how behind she was. She was not a happy camper, I had to hold her on my lap with her legs and arms held down with my legs and arms. She has very healthy lungs and vocal cords! None of my other kids EVER threw a tantrum like that.

Afterwards we took her to pick out a prize at TJMaxx. She picked out a doggy purse. I'll have to take a picture and post it.

We went to visit Bill, Gina was still working. The kids ran from the front door, straight out the back door and were in the pool within the first 2 minutes.

It was so cold! It wasn't heated and it wasn't that warm out.
 
 
Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
After visiting Bill we went to Tio's for tacos. On the way home the kids fell asleep. They were worn out!

1 comment:

BearikaBallerina said...

I can't remember if I've commented this but you must not live far! I live in Apple Valley. Hello, fellow Southern Californian! Funny because I found this blog through a blog roll (no idea whose). I love your blog. Your kids are adorable. :)