Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Eve

On New Year's Eve we spent a pretty quiet evening in. We had been up since 3:00 am so everyone was pretty warn out. I took Michael with me to Target to pick out new glasses, my insurance said I had to get them before 12/31 ended or I would have to wait another year. Nothing like waiting until the stroke of midnight. While we were there Michael found some Silly String stuff. We got two cans and I let them kids play outside with it. It was their first time.











 
 
Jake
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Annie
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Mike made Crab legs for dinner! Yummy!
 
 
For those that didn't want crab legs we had noodles and gravy or butter.
 
We even had Martinelli's with special glasses!
 
 
Michael didn't like crab but wanted to try to crack them.
 
 
Our new college shirts!
 
Jake is choking Anthony.
 
Jake. Anthony, Annie, Michael, Jaileigh

No comments: