Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Daddy . . .


Instead of compiling a long list for Mike's birthday I decided to let the kids do all the work. I compiled a little questionnaire for them. I asked them each individually and privately. Some of their answers were really cute. They all know that their daddy loves blue, Star Wars, sports, gives medicines away and loves to go on dates with everyone.

What they don't understand are all the sacrifices their daddy makes to be the best daddy ever! He used to have a lot of favorite words that he used to say and he no longer uses them, at least around the littles ears. He used to be able to coach high school basketball, baseball, and football but now he coaches tee ball and youth indoor soccer and goes on RV trips that he hates.  He gave up his golf games, his Chicago trips, his movies, his NAPS, his sports games and ESPN time for the family. He has made huge sacrifices for our family that proves his love for all of us. We love you and are so blessed that you are our daddy and my best friend and  husband for all eternity!


Happy Birthday to the bestest, bestest Daddy!
Love, Anthony, Jaileigh, Jakob, Annie, Michael and Amber


Michael
What is Dad’s Favorite Color? Light Blue
Daddy likes to watch movies with me.
Daddy cooks cereal the best!
My Daddy is 16 years old.
My Daddy is {30lbs} tall.
My Daddy is very special because he has guns and knives.
Pies make my Daddy happy
At work my Daddy gives medicines to doctors.
My Daddy always says, “I love you!”
My Daddy is so strong he can lift a bad guy and me.
My Daddy’s favorite food is Steak and Pie
My Daddy likes to go on dates with mom.
I have known Daddy since I was born.
My Daddy’s hair is black/brownish/grey and bald.
My Daddy calls me Mike and I don’t like it.
His favorite movie is sports.
When my Daddy was little he liked to tell jokes with his Daddy.
My Daddy’s favorite sport to watch on TV is baseball.
My favorite memory of my daddy is watching TV together.

Anthony

Dad’s Favorite Color is Blue.
Daddy likes to go dirt biking with me.
Daddy cooks pizza the best!
My Daddy is 50 years old.
My Daddy is {10 lbs} tall.
My Daddy is very special because I like him.
It makes my Daddy happy when mom makes gravy and noodles.
At work my Daddy- gets money and gives away medicine.
My Daddy always says, “Put the chickens away before I shoot them!”
My Daddy is so strong he can lift an RV.
My Daddy’s favorite food is meatballs and pie.
My Daddy likes to go Chicago.
I have known Daddy 6 years.
My Daddy’s hair has Voldemort hair.
His favorite movie is Star Wars.
When my Daddy was little he liked to buy Bobble Heads with his Daddy.
My Daddy’s favorite sport to watch on TV is baseball.
My favorite memory of my daddy is when he showed his guns to me.

 Annie
Dad’s Favorite Color is Blue
Daddy likes to go on dates with me.
Daddy cooks steak the best!
My Daddy is 16 years old.
My Daddy is 8090 tall.
My Daddy is very special because he goes to work and gets us money.
Cupcakes and pie make my Daddy happy.
At work my Daddy gives medicines to doctors.
My Daddy always says bad words.
My Daddy is so strong he can lift a house.
My Daddy’s favorite food is Pie.
My Daddy likes to go to work
I have known Daddy {when we were babies we didn’t know him.}
My Daddy’s hair is BALD!
His favorite movie is BASEBALL
When my Daddy was little he liked to watch TV.
My Daddy’s favorite sport to watch on TV is football.
My favorite memory of my daddy is going on a date with him.


 

Jakob

Dad’s Favorite Color is Blu.e.

Daddy likes to color with me.

Daddy cooks ice cream the best!

My Daddy is {IDK} years old.

My Daddy is as tall as a door.

My Daddy is very special because he plays with me.

It makes my Daddy happy when I’m nice.

At work my Daddy gets money.

My Daddy always says I’m his buddy.

My Daddy is so strong he can lift a house.

My Daddy’s favorite food is steak and Pie.

My Daddy likes to go to Texas Roadhouse.

I have known Daddy 90 years.

My Daddy’s hair is white, gray and black.

My Daddy calls me Jakester.

His favorite movie is Star Wars.

When my Daddy was little he liked to tell jokes with his Daddy.

My Daddy’s favorite sport to watch on TV is hockey.

My favorite memory of my daddy is when he plays Legos with me.
 
 
Jaileigh

Dad’s Favorite Color BLUE.
Daddy likes to color with me.
Daddy cooks steak the best!
My Daddy is 202 years old.
My Daddy is 50 tall.
My Daddy is very special because he goes places with just me.
It makes my Daddy happy when he gets to play with me.
At work my Daddy gives doctors medicine.
My Daddy always says he loves me.
My Daddy is so strong he can lift a house.
My Daddy’s favorite food is cereal.
My Daddy likes to go to work.
I have known Daddy since I was born,
My Daddy’s hair is bald.
My Daddy calls me Peanut.
His favorite movie is Star Wars.
When my Daddy was little he liked to play baseball with his Daddy.
My Daddy’s favorite sport to watch on TV is baseball.
My favorite memory of my daddy is when we went on a date to Target.

No comments: