Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Day Of School!

The kids first day of school was on August 18th this year. They were so excited for school and have been counting down the days. They will be in Kindergarten this year.  Last year they completed the Transitional Kindergarten offered by our state.


Our neighbors came for pictures too.
Hannah, Sammy, Jaileigh, Jakob, Anthony, Michael, Annie
 
 
The Mighty 4-Some
Anthony, Jaileigh, Jakob, Michael
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
 
Jakob- he had to wear his 2 "I will Obey" pins from church. He wore them all day too!
 
 
Michael
 
 
Annie
 
 
In class at their seats. The teacher had them spread out around the room.
 
Annie and Jaileigh
 
 
 
Michael sat down and got right to work.
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
 
Jakob- He actually cried and I ended up staying with him for an hour. I finally went and got his old teacher and had her walk him to class while I snuck out through her room. She said he was fine and didn't even cry. When I picked him up at the end of the day he was so excited to tell me all about his new buddies.

No comments: