Monday, March 31, 2014

Last Day In Vegas

Last couple of days in Las Vegas were spent swimming and with Grandma and Grandpa and Rori. Joe also came to visit. I'm not sure how I didn't get any pictures of the family but somehow I didn't. I think I was too excited to see everyone that I just forgot!

I did get pictures of swimming!

Michael
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Annie, Anthony, Michael with Jaileigh in the back.
 
 
Michael
 
 
Funny girls!
 
 
Annie, Anthony, Jaileigh and Michael
Jake was always missing from pictures because he was always under water.
 
 
Here is one of Jake
 
 
Annie
 
 
Here is one with all 5. Jake is under water on the far right.
 
 
A lady let the kids play on her raft.
Jakob and Jaileigh
 
 
Daddy and Annie
 
 
Monday before we left the kids wanted to swim one more time. It was freezing and they only lasted about 10 minutes in the water but they did it!
 
Anthony 
 
 
Heather holding Annie
 
 
Michael
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Anthony and Michael
 
 
 
Jakob
 
 
Annie

No comments: