Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ocotillo Wells Holmes Camp

Last April we went to Holmes Camp for the first time. We were so excited to come back. We came with our friends the Conwell's, EJ, Nikki, Colton, Caleb, and Carson. She took a bunch of pictures the first day that I am hoping to get and I'll swap with mine from the last of the trip.

Ocotillo Wells is a desert! Sand, sand, sand, dirt, sand. My kids were filthy! I was filthy. It was so windy the first night I thought our RV roof was going to fly off! It was pretty exciting! The kids loved it and so did I!

Anthony has some big dreams!
Dad's helmet, EJ's bike.
 
 
Michael
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jaileigh
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jake
 
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Michael
 
 
Jakob
 
 
Anthony
 
 
Each night we had campfires and made smores.
Jake
 
 
Anthony and Michael
 
 
Jaileigh with a mouthful of s'more.
 
 
Annie
 
 
Jake was quite entertaining our last night there.
 
 
We had so much fun but oh my goodness it is also so stressful! We had 8 little kids running around a driving ATV's and dirt bikes. Very stressful! There were a few times I just parked them because I was done! I think they had fun despite the grouchy mom sharing her fears at times.

No comments: