Sunday, March 2, 2014

And The Rains Came Down. . .

All of California (LDS church) had a fast the first Sunday in February for rain. It finally came, and came, and came. I kept singing the "Wise Man and the Foolish Man" song in my head. I was sure glad my house was not built upon the sand or in the field below us!
 
 
 
 
 
The easement behind our house was flooded as well.
 
 
 
 
Bill and Gina traveled down in the rainstorm to watch our kids for us. They had the longest day! They left their house at 10 and we didn't get home until close to 6, then they had an hour drive back home.  We were able to go to the temple with a friend for her first time.  It was my first time back to the temple in over 6 years, Mike probably 5 1/2. It is so hard to get there but so worth it!
 
Thank you Bill and Gina! We Love You!

No comments: