Friday, January 31, 2014

Catching Up On Phone Pictures

Jaileigh spent her hard earned money on Reggie Raccoon so that she could have a friend like Rori's "goofer".
 
 
Jake and I at a Catholic baptism.

 
 
One of my kids playing with my phone.

 
 
 
Annie
 
 
Camping in style. These happened to be the only shoes I had for 1/2 the day. Thank goodness we were close to home.



Michael camping.
 
 
First time Annie wrote her name all alone.
 
 
Annie and I hanging out. Later that day she threw up all over. Several times actually.


 
 
Jake refused to lay down with the rest of the kids for naptime because he wasn't tired.



A knife that Jake really, really wanted me to buy. I told him I would take a picture instead.
 
 
A Michael selfie.
 
 
Anthony selfie.
 
 
 
Beautiful sunrise.


 

No comments: